Terms & Conditions
Once registered for any of The EA Institute’s services, we will send your tax invoice and confirmation email within 48 hours. If payment is not made at the time of booking, an invoice will be sent which is payable 14 days from the date of booking. All payments must be received by the event date. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the event if payment has not been received.
Cancellations, Credits and Substitutions
In the event you are unable to attend the event or service you are registered for, a replacement delegate may be sent or allocated in your place as agreed with the EA Institute at no penalty. Should you wish to cancel your registration, we will provide a full credit to be used for another of The EA Institute’s service or event, provided we receive written notice no later than 7 days from the event.
Your credit must be used within 12 months of the cancelled event/service. No credits will be issued within 7 days of the event/service or in the event of non-attendance on the day. There will be no refunds given, unless cancelled by The EA Institute, where registration fees are fully refundable. In the event The EA Institute needs to cancel or change the date of an event we will notify you as soon as possible. The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
The EA Institute will endeavour to ensure that services and events advertised at the time of booking is correct. The EA Institute reserves the right to alter the program or venue prior to the event due to circumstances beyond our control, in which case we will update the event webpage as soon as possible. We also reserve the right to cancel or postpone an event due to an unforeseen circumstance, Act of God or other circumstance which would make the running of the event impossible, illegal or impractical. Act of God circumstances include but are not limited to flood, fire, war, extreme weather or other emergencies and the EA Institute will not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from alteration, postponement or cancellation of event/service.
The EA Institute “Win Back Your Course” Terms and Conditions
All enquiries relating to this program are to be addressed to The EA Institute, PO Box 62 KALAMUNDA WA 6926. ABN: 33 625 709 551.
You can contact The EA Institute Consumer Services on +61 402 610 501.
Duration: The competition commences at 8:00am AEDT Monday 09 October 2023 and closes at 5:00pm AEDT Friday 15 December 2023 (“the Competition Period”).
Method of entry: An entry into the draw is automatically made when a customer purchases The Certified High Performing EA (“CHPEA”) – March 2024 cohort during the Competition Period.
An eligible CHPEA course will be deemed to be successfully purchased when The EA Institute receives the full payment of the course.
For the entry to be valid, participant must be officially enrolled and present at the draw on March 28 2024 (Q1 Live Day).
Participants will receive one (1) automatic entry per enrollment into the prize draw.
The Draw: One entry will be randomly drawn by an EA Institute representative on March 28 2024 at approx 2pm AEDT.
Winner notification: The winner will be notified immediately.
Prize details: The total prize pool is up to AUD $6596.70.
OR Prize to the total the value of the winner’s course (including discounts and GST)
Award of Prizes: The cash prize will be electronically transferred to the winner’s nominated account.
The prizes will be credited into the winner’s nominated account within 30 business days of the draw.
Indemnity and disclaimer: To the extent permitted by law, entrants agree to release and indemnify The EA Institute and its agents and employees from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
The EA Institute is not responsible or liable:
• if for any reason beyond the The EA Institute’s reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
• if, for any reason, the competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity;
• for late, lost or misdirected entries; or
• for any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
All entries become the property of The EA Institute.
The EA Institute has the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever and to amend these terms and conditions at any time or cancel the competition.
Growth Hub Ambassador Program Terms and Conditions
All enquiries relating to this program are to be addressed to The EA Institute, 15 Chalmers Street Fremantle WA 6160. ABN: 33 625 709 551 You can contact The EA Institute Consumer Services on +61 402 610 501.
Referral: The act of submitting a prospective customer’s details to The EA Institute Growth Hub membership platform.
Referrer: An existing Growth Hub member.
Friend: The new prospect who is invited by the referrer.
The program: EA Institute Growth Hub Ambassador program
1. By participating in the program, you are stating that the named friend provided by you is eligible for this program and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the program.
2. There is no limit per person on the accumulated amount of monetary rewards received by any one participant from referrals submitted through the program.
3. Referrers may submit as many referrals as they choose.
4. Only if the friend successfully converts by joining and paying in full for an annual Growth Hub membership valued at $120AUD/year will the referral reward be forwarded to the referrer.
5. The EA Institute employees not eligible.
6. The rewards for successful referrals are as follows:
• Bronze Ambassadors refer at least 2 members and earn a $10 Pressee gift card
• Silver Ambassadors refer at least 10 members and earn a $50 Pressee gift card
• Gold Ambassadors refer at least 25 members and earn a $125 Pressee gift card
7. The referral reward will be processed and sent via email by the end of the month following successful payment of the friend.
8. The EA Institute will not be responsible for invalid or incorrect email addresses.
9. In order to be considered an eligible referral, the friend must not have signed up to a free trial on Growth Hub of their own volition within the last 30 days.
10. In order to be considered an eligible referral, another referrer must not have already referred the friend.
11. In the case where multiple referrers refer the same friend, the reward will be paid to the first referrer. The date stamped email confirmation will be used to determined which referral has primacy.
12. You can only become an eligible referrer under the program once you’ve had joined the Growth Hub and paid for your annual membership in full.
13. Referrals are invalid where the referrer and the friend are the same person or reside at the same residential address.
14. The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time without notice. This program may be terminated at The EA Institute’s discretion.
15. By participating in the program, you agree and consent to The EA Institute using and disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the program and any other matter connected to or incidental to the program; and using your details for internal use or marketing purposes at The EA Institute’s sole discretion.
16. If, for any reason, the program is not able to be run as planned, including computer virus, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters or any other cause beyond the control of The EA Institute, which affects the administration, security and integrity of this program, The EA Institute reserves the right to cancel, modify or postpone the promotion.
17. This Program, including the distribution of eGift Cards, is managed by The EA Institute as the promoter and is in no way endorsed or supported by Prezzee.